The industrial and port area of Balgau-Nambsheim-Heiteren and Geiswasser are over 200 hectares of available land, which can be divided on request. It is a trimodal logistics platform in the heart of the Upper Rhine!
Located next to the Rhine, halfway between the towns of Colmar and Mulhouse, the industrial and port area of Balgau-Nambsheim-Heiteren and Geiswasser rely on the proximity of the Colmar/Neuf-Brisach Rhine Port to ensure its development and to offer logistics operators an effective communication network.
This area, intended primarily for logistics activities, offers many advantages:
- Proximity of German (A5) and French (A36, A35) motorways,
- Proximity of the Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg EuroAirport,
- Wide-gauge inland waterway network on Europe’s leading commercial waterway,
- Facilities for electricity, gas, waste water, cable, possibility of industrial water, etc.,
And, of course, proximity to the Colmar / Neuf-Brisach Rhine Port.
In total, the industrial and port area of Balgau-Nambsheim-Heiteren and Geiswasser extend over more than 450 hectares owned by a Public Establishment which brings together:
- the Colmar and Centre-Alsace Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- the Department of Haut Rhin,
- the Town of Colmar,
- the Community of Communes of the Pays de Brisach
- and the Independent Port of Strasbourg.
For all information, please contact:“Colmar / Neuf-Brisach Rhine Port” Public Establishment 03 89 20 20 70 firstname.lastname@example.org